An auto ignition gas stove is an outcome of third-generation technology. It is a convenient upgrade from a regular manual stove to an automatic one. It not only saves time but also makes it easy to cook. Nowadays, people are shifting towards auto ignition gas stoves in huge numbers. Even the top brands have noticed this trend, and started to manufacture some great products in this space.
How does an auto ignition gas stove work?
It uses a spark ignitor to light the stoves automatically. Therefore, if you wish to use it, all you must do is turn the knobs; the spark ignitor would automatically turn the stove on.
Advantages of Auto Ignition Gas Stove
- Auto ignition gas stoves come with the most advanced features for quicker use. It comes with a one-time start feature; therefore, it is very effortless to use.
- It is going to save time if one is in a time crunch. In the case of a manual stove, you need to light it up with an external flame. But an auto ignition stove will light up with the help of an inbuilt spark.
- One of the biggest advantages of auto-ignition gas stoves is temperature control. Even though the in-built spark igniter lights up with the help of the knob, it can control temperature too. You can easily switch the intensity too low to high and attain the perfect temperature for your food.
- It is also heat efficient. There is a myth around auto-ignition stoves that they consume a lot of unnecessary energy. However, if researched properly, auto-ignition is minutely built to conserve energy. Due to its auto-ignition feature, it only consumes the necessary amount of energy. The temperature control is a great example of proving that these stoves set the perfect temperature for the food, thus exhausting the necessary fuel.
- Another great advantage is that auto-ignition stoves are highly durable. The cooktop never gets burnt due to excessive use. Since the pre-installed igniter can control heat and flame, the top remains unscratched. The stoves can be used for much longer than one can anticipate.
Disadvantages of Auto Ignition Gas Stove
No appliance on planet earth does not come with its share of disadvantages. Auto-ignition stoves did not escape this list too. Let us look at the same to learn about the disadvantages.
Every good thing comes at a price. Auto ignition stoves can be a little too costly if you wish to buy the best in the market. Often, a model with bare minimum features could be out of your budget. Therefore, before you buy an auto-ignition stove, you must consider the price point.
You would need to pay attention to the installation. The key to using an auto-ignition stove is to install the appliance properly. This could escalate the price of the model as you would have to pay double, including the cost of the machine and installation. The cost of ignition pipes and LPG must also be included in the price of installation. The better technicians you hire, the higher would be the precision regarding the installation.
You would always need to have a good supply of electricity for the gas stove to run uninterrupted. Some stoves also have run-on batteries. In that case, you would have to keep stacks of batteries ready in case of emergency.
Auto Ignition Gas Stove vs Manual ignition Stove (Differences Listed)
To conclude this question, we must first draw the differences between auto ignition and manual stoves. The list below states the most accurate differences between the two types:
- You would need electricity for lighting up an auto-ignition stove, while a matchstick would be enough for a manual stove.
- An auto ignition stove would light up the burner with the help of the knob. You twist it in the desired direction to light it up. You need to turn the knob for a manual stove and then light a matchstick to ignite a flame. It does not operate with the help of any key or button.
- Auto-ignition stoves are said to be more durable. They do not need to be repaired now and then. The cooktops are built in such a way that it remains unaltered even after daily use. While, in the case of a manual stove, the case is not quite similar. The gas top might not be immune to wear and tear.
- Auto-ignition stoves need constant care and maintenance. While cleaning, one must keep in mind that the auto-ignition circuit does not get water-soaked at any cost. In the case of batteries, they should be protected from water at all costs. Manual gas stoves are easy to maintain. You can clean it with the help of a wet cloth.
- The observation, in this case, would be that the utility of an auto-ignition stove is much more than the manual one. It would save you lots of time while cooking. These stoves can also control the flame and help in energy conservation. All you must do is clean it with care. Thus, it would ensure durability and longevity.
Is Electricity Required for Auto Ignition Gas Stove
Yes, electricity is mandatory for auto-ignition gas stoves. You can also get auto-ignition stoves that run on batteries. Therefore, the choice is up to the customers as to which one they would preferably choose.
Best Auto ignition Gas Stove (Our Pick)
Lifelong LLGS303 Auto Ignition Stove is the best product in the market. It comes with a tough body that not only looks stylish but can withstand heavy utensils. The burners are made up of brass. These burners are rust-proof. Therefore you do not have to spend any extra case on maintenance.
The auto-ignition feature works the best. It is made of a high-quality circuit that is leakproof. You can adjust the flame and cook at your desired temperature. This model is a steal deal as it comes with a mid-range price and offers the best service to its customers.
The list above is a comprehensive summarization of an auto-ignition stove. It focuses on all the necessary aspects that you should consider while investing in one. You would also find a model suggested by us to help you shorten your list of choices.