GreenChef is one of the newest brands in India that are doing a fantastic job in manufacturing great kitchen appliances, mainly gas stoves. The competition is tough with big brands like Elica, Bajaj, Sunflame, etc., in the market, but GreenChef is still making its way to the top.
The things that make GreenChef so special are the outstanding design and performance of their gas stoves. They use good quality materials to make their product and prioritize their customer’s needs more than anything else. But, besides everything, the most prominent thing which made GreenChef a booming company in India is their unbelievable price range.
Most of their gas stoves cost well below 3000 INR. Getting a great quality product at a price lower than any other brand is a treat for every consumer.
We are here to guide you through the world of best GreenChef gas stoves in India of 2022. Just like any other gas stove brand, GreenChef also started with the full-steel body 2-burner variant. But now, they have made gas stoves of every kind of design and size with different burner set-ups. But, as already mentioned earlier, GreenChef is all about buying good products at a very reasonable price.
Top 6 Best GreenChef Gas Stoves In India 2022
Among the many GreenChef has stoves, it is easy to get confused and tough to find the best ones out of them. But, we will make it an easy deal for you. We picked the six best gas stoves that the company has ever produced. It required a huge amount of time to check them all personally, but anyway, we did it.
After minutely testing and trying almost 25 to 30 has stoves, we were finally able to come up with our final list. All the essential criteria for calling a gas stove one of the best were considered when preparing this list. Some of them include number, size, materials used, and performance of burners, availability of space between the burners, design/looks, ignition type, budget, etc. So, without any further ado, here goes the list for you.
- Ignition type: Fully manual gas stove.
- It comes with three super-quality brass burners (1 small and 2 medium)
- Powder-coated and entirely toughened glass body.
- 6mm thick glass is used for making the cooktop, and this makes cleaning very easy.
- The ergonomic knobs are stylish and are easy to use.
- The pan is coated for support against high and low low-temperature fluctuations.
It is almost unbelievable that you are going to get this outstanding combo at this price range. This GreenChef model costs less than 3k INR, which provides a good-quality gas stove, a non-stick Tawa, and a non-stick fry pan. Can you believe how great this deal is?
However, keeping aside the combo utensils, you will stick to explaining the gas stove only, which is our main priority.
All the materials used in this product are of excellent and satisfactory quality.
The most significant feature in this gas stove is the full-body toughened glass coating. This will increase the strength and will enhance the long-lasting factor to a great extent. The design is sleek and occupies less space in your kitchen compared to other 3-burner had stoves.
The GreenChef model comes with three brass burners in total (2 medium and 1 small). We felt that there should be a large burner instead of two medium ones. From our point of view, that could have been the perfect choice of the size of burners (1 small, 1 large, and 1 medium). Besides, the two medium-size burners are very good in performance. The built quality and the brass used are fine too.
The dimensions of this product are 78 × 41.5 × 12 centimeters and weigh 8.7 kilograms. The weight is moderate, neither too heavy nor too light.
The warranty of this product is 2 years which includes every part of the gas stove. You can extend the warranty period up to 1 year in addition to another 300 INR.
- It comes with a combo offer of a great gas stove and utensils at an unbeatable price range.
- The glass used for coating the entire body and the cooktop is of the finest quality.
- The overall performance of the burners is quite satisfactory.
- The after-sales services are generally slow and unpleasant.
- Lacks a large burner.
It will be a great decision to go for this combo offer gas stove. Of course, the gas stove, which is our main priority, is very good in performance. Along with that, getting two high-quality utensils at this price is simply outstanding.
- Manual Ignition type gas stove.
- It is a Greenchef 2-burner variant gas stove. (Size of the burners: 1 small and one medium).
- 6mm thickened, and extremely stylish glass was used for making the cooktop.
- The body is made of high-quality and long-lasting stainless steel.
- Nozzle supports are available for extra easy usage.
- Heavy-duty brass burners for incredible performance.
If we start with the best point of this GreenChef 2-burner variant, then it is an unbelievable price. Among all online stores, the cost of this outstanding product revolves around 2-2.2k INR. But, this does not mean that the product they are providing is of substandard quality. This is one of the best gas stoves ever by GreenChef.
The looks and the design is wonderful. The solid stainless steel body, along with the printed, stylish, 6mm thickened glass top, will provide an aesthetic look to your kitchen.
The burners are radiant. The materials used for making them both are good-quality brass. However, this stove is not going to provide you with a large burner. The sizes of the burners are 1 medium and 1 small. So, if your cooking loads are too high, you would probably have to quit this 2-burner variant. But, if the cooking loads are moderate, then the size of the burners is not going to trouble you as such.
The dimensions of this product are 60 × 30 × 12 cm and weigh 5 kilograms. The weight is moderate. It is neither too high, not too low.
The warranty period is 2 years on all kinds of manufacturing defects and covers all the parts.
- The looks and design are very premium and attractive.
- It is priced extremely low, which is just 2k INR.
- Enough space is available between the burners for convenient cooking.
- Superior edge stability enhances delamination resistance.
- This variant comes with no large-sized burner.
- The burners produce a hissing sound when brand new.
This gas stove is a class apart product without any doubts. The unbelievable price, the solid 6mm thickened glass for the cooktop protection, the durable stainless steel of the body are all very praiseworthy. It is going to be tough to find a better 2-burner gas stove at this price segment.
- Manual Ignition type gas stove.
- Modern 4-burner variant for handling huge cooking loads (1 large, 1 medium, and 2 small).
- Tough steel body with the added protection of powder coating.
- 6mm thick toughened glass is used to make the cooktop of this product, which can easily candle huge high and low-temperature fluctuations.
- Premium quality brass is used for making all four burners.
- Steady pan supports are provided on each of the four burners for hassle-free cooking.
We guess that the marketing strategy of GreenChef, like a gas stove manufacturing company, is pretty simple. Provide the customers with good quality products at a very reasonable price! And according to plans, they came up with their 4-burner variant has stove. Despite having 4 powerful brass burners, and all the modern technologies equipped in this gas stove, it costs just 3.5k INR.
To discuss GreenChef products, the low-priced factor comes for almost all of their products.
Greenchef’s ‘Nexa’ model is their most technologically advanced model. It has features that are enough to make its way through any best gas stoves list in India.
You can go for this variant for household purposes if the cooking loads of your kitchen are generally very high. Otherwise, if you are looking for a gas stove for usage in commercial kitchens, this will be the ultimate choice for you.
The quality of the burners is simply amazing. You will get every kind of variant as per size is concerned for convenient cooking: small, large, and medium.
The dimensions of this product are 70 × 50 × 12cm and weigh 9 kgs.
It comes with a warranty period of 2 years.
- The stainless steel used for the low-priced drip tray is of tough and long-lasting quality.
- Thick and heavy brass is used for the evergreen performance of the burners.
- Pan supports are very efficient and give a hassle-free and steady cooking experience.
- Extremely reasonable in price.
- Users complain of slow after-sales customer services.
- No auto-ignition technology is enabled and can only be operated manually.
Greenchef is doing something unbelievable with this product. At a price less than 3.5k, it is providing a 4-burner gas stove of supreme quality. The burners, the pan supports, materials used to make the body, and the cooktop seem extremely good. If the cooking loads in your kitchen are very high, do not hesitate to choose this has stove over any other.
- Rectangular in shape and silver in color.
- The body is fully made with solid and long-lasting stainless steel.
- Comes with a couple of burners made of durable brass. (Size of burners: 1 large and 1 small).
- Specially designed steel drip trays ensured zero leakage and were made with stainless steel.
- Pan supports are specially made for heavy-duty purposes and easily accommodate pans of any size.
- Ergonomic and smooth control knobs for regulating the gas stove.
This is Greenchef’s most classic variant of gas stoves. Its users still love the full steel body 2B variant.
Rust-free and pure stainless steel was used for making the body of this gas stove. It is a fact that if fashion and modern design are concerned, this product will certainly top the list. But, stainless steel gas stoves have many pros that others don’t. You can rely more on stainless steel cooktops compared to modern glass builds. If compared, steel is stronger, durable, and good for rough and heavy-load uses. For heavy-duty uses, stainless steel is still the first preference for many.
Talking about the burners, they are of satisfactory quality. Generally, in gas stoves of these price ranges, especially in the 2-burner variant of gas stoves, the quality of burners is not up to the mark. But this is not the case here. Superb, lustrous, and long-lasting brass was used for making the burners. It’s a wonder how they provide such good brass burners at this price range.
The grip legs are made of thick rubber, which holds the steadiness of the gas stove. This enables you to experience wobble-free and convenient cooking.
The nozzle and the backlit knob are also fine and are praiseworthy. All in all, it is the best 2-burner gas stove to buy if the cooking loads of your kitchen are moderate. Finding a better one than this in this price range is almost next to impossible.
The dimensions of the product are 49 × 27 × 10cm and weigh only 3 kilograms. Being very light in weight is another great criterion of this product. This makes handling and cleaning a simple task to do.
The warranty period is 2 years from the date of purchase. It includes all the parts.
- It is very light in weight which facilitates easy cleaning and handling.
- Fantastic quality brass was used for making the burners.
- The stainless steel used for the body is tough and is resistant to easy dents and damages.
- The grip legs are very firm for a convenient and wobble-free cooking experience.
- It is not a suitable gas stove to use for kitchens with high cooking loads.
- The stainless steel body gets extremely heated up while cooking.
This is the most Greenchef’s most classic model, the full stainless steel 2-burner variant. Again, we have to mention the unbelievable price once again. It is not even 1.4k INR. This has stove can be your choice if your budget is a bit on the lower side.
- Black and silver in color.
- It comes with 2 highly efficient brass burners (1 medium and 1 small)
- Long-lasting and durable cooktop made with 6mm thickened glass.
- The powder-coated stainless steel is used for making the entire base and the body.
- Extremely modern in design and looks, which certainly elevates the aesthetics of your kitchen.
- The ergonomic and stylish knobs are smooth, durable, and very easy to use.
2-burner variants are generally low on modern design, looks, and technology. But, that is untrue for this particular gas stove. This is simply the best 2-variant gas stove in the Indian market, which provides style and performance both at the same pace. Besides, the extraordinary price range of this product is a great addition to it. Let us discuss what this has stove has to offer.
For Indian-style household kitchens, this gas stove is perfectly suited. It occupies very little space due to its sleek design and enhances your kitchen’s looks to a great extent. It comes with a medium and a small burner. If the cooking load of your kitchen is slightly on the higher side, then you might seek a large-sized burner. But do not worry, GreenChef has many other options to choose from too.
And, the medium burner performs quite similarly to a large burner. Enough space is available between the two burners. This we’ll help you to use two big-sized utensils at a time.
The dimensions of this product are 62 × 38 × 10cm and weigh 5 kilograms. Judging by the number of burners this has stove has, the weight is moderate. It is neither too heavy and not too light in weight.
The two burners were made using premium quality brass. There are no complaints about their performance, but they may create a hissing sound when brand new. But the sound goes away after two months of usage.
Thick 6mm toughened glass was used for making the cooktop. Earlier, 2-burner variants were mainly all-steel body finish, but this addition of glass is something great. It enhances the looks of the primary cooking appliance of your kitchen hugely. The toughened glass is resistant to factors that might cause any damages to it, such as corrosion, high-temperature fluctuations, scratches, etc. So, it is obvious that it is going to last an entire lifetime.
The well-made ergonomic knobs for regulating the gas stove can beautifully maintain its firmness and all the safety measures required. They are smooth and easy to use.
Thick rubber grip legs are another good feature of this product. It provides you with some extra stability while cooking.
The warranty of this product is the same as the other one. It is for 2 years.
- Very sleek and modern in looks and design.
- The thickened glass used for little the cooktop is of incredibly tough quality.
- Super quality brass is used for making the burners and comes with 3-pin support for extra convenience in Indian-style cooking.
- The burners can produce an annoying hissing sound when brand new.
- After-sales services are slow, and complaints are often dealt with reluctance.
According to a 2-burner variant, this product has got everything that is required to be called good. Then again, we can do not stop from mentioning the jaw-dropping price. It is under 3k INR. So, if you are searching for both style and performance in your 2-burner gas stove, this is the one to go for without any further hesitations.
- New automatic ignition technology.
- Outstanding 6mm toughened glass for the cooktop.
- Supreme quality brass burners (three burners in total: 2 medium and 1 small)
- Equipped with a 360 degrees revolving nozzle for added convenience.
- Remarkable pan supports for a smooth and wobble-free cooking experience.
The biggest flex of this particular product is the new piezo technology auto-ignition. You do not have to control everything manually, as the auto-ignition sensor is going to take care of it all. Just a start from the knobs, and the auto-ignition will start working.
The burners are performance-wise great. But the only con with these is the size of the burners provided. It lacks a large-sized burner. According to us, if there be a large burner, a small, and a medium one, the choice of the burners could have perfect.
The dimensions of this product are 69 × 40 × 12cm and weigh 9 kilograms. The weight of this product is a bit on the heavier side. However, looking at all the cons it has, the extra weight is negligible. This product also comes with a warranty period of two years.
- The newest piezo technology auto-ignition is available.
- The price is very reasonable, less than 3.5k INR.
- Enough space was provided between all the burners.
- You can detect issues with the knobs and sensor for auto-ignition later.
- The weight of this product is a bit on the higher side.
This is one of the very few gas stoves in India with the ultimate new technology of auto-ignition. Even after being technologically so advanced, the price of this product is surprisingly kept below 3.5k INR. This gas stove is worth buying without any second thoughts.
Which is the best GreenChef has stove in India?
GreenChef is a promising brand. And, all the six has burners we have listed above only showcase “the best GreenChef gas stoves in India’. So, we can blindly trust any one of those six without any hesitations at all. However, if you want us to choose only one as “the best” among those six, then we would love to recommend you the third one on our list. It is the “GreenChef Nexa 4-burner has stove”. Everything about this stove is simply outstanding—the built quality, the performance of the burners, the size of the burners, etc.
Do all the GreenChef has stoves provide a warranty?
Yes. The warranty period for GreenChef gas stoves is generally fixed. It is 2 years normally. The warranty period starts from the day of purchase, and it covers every part and its manufacturing defects.
You can have faith in GreenChef gas stoves. They are showing great results as one of the best gas stoves manufacturers in the whole Indian market.
It will be helpful for you to choose the correct gas stove according to your need if you go through all the details and features. Judge the cooking load of your kitchen for acquiring a better idea of the number of burners you require.
We hope that the list of best GreenChef gas stoves in India of 2021 we made for you will make it easy to choose the best out of many. Happy shopping!