We are back with our list of the top best gas stoves under 10000. Gas stoves are an essential appliance in a kitchen, so buying an efficient one is quite essential. However, it shouldn’t make a big hole in your pocket as well. We believe 10000 INR is indeed a sweet spot, and you can definitely make a smart purchase within this budget.
Back in the days it wasn’t easy to find a good quality gas stove under 10000, but nowadays due to vast competition brands are making products in this range with some amazing features. That’s why we have decided to prepare this list of best gas stove under 10000 in India of 2022 and beyond exclusively for our readers.
A smart cooktop will facilitate an easy and faster cooking process for you and add to the aesthetic of your modern kitchen.
The list that we have mentioned in this article will explore all the necessary features of a gas stove and bring to you the ones that suit your needs. Sit back and enjoy the article while we bring to you some of the best cooktops available in the market.
List Best Gas Stove under 10000 in India (2022)
The list below examines every feature of the best gas stove under 10000 in India, from their pros to their cons. We have tested about 10 gas stoves for six months and picked out these six stoves.
These stoves have been chosen based on their efficiency, durability, the strength of different parts like the knobs or pan support, and even their design. We are quite optimistic that you will find the one that is well suited to your kitchen out of the lots.
Key features –
- Slim and smooth black design.
- Strong and sleek gas knobs.
- Sturdy gas top made from the aluminum frame.
- Durable and heat resistant.
- Has jumbo burners.
Now trust us when we say you will be attracted when you lay eyes on the Prestige Edge Gas stove. The sleek and slim black structure of the gas stove promises to add to your modern kitchen’s aesthetic as it promises its durability.
The glass top has an aluminum frame which is quite sturdy and ensures its presence in your kitchen for a very long time. The glass top of the stove is even toughened to improve heat resistance and strength.
The great feature of this stove is its jumbo burn that enables fast cooking and the pan support that has flame protection. It helps to prevent flames from turning off due to the wind.
The design of the gas knob gives a rich look to the gas, and it is easy to operate as well. The brass burners in the Prestige Edge are tri pin one of the different sizes, which means you will have other flames for your different cooking needs.
- Has tri-pin brass burners that suit different cooking needs.
- Comes with a jumbo burner to ensure a faster cooking process.
- Has a sleek and smooth design that is well suited for the ultra-modern kitchen.
- The pan support has a flame protection guard that will not let the flames turn off due to wind.
- Has a glass top made from an aluminum frame to ensure heat resistance.
- Knobs turn loose after some time which requires repair.
Editor’s Note –
If you are not hesitant to invest more money in a gas stove, we would say the Prestige Edge is quite the burner stove you need at your home. Not only does it come with a great aesthetic design, but also the functions are marvelous. These stoves are definitely worth the money they cost.
Key features –
- Slim and attractive design.
- Maximum space between the burners.
- The glass top is easy to clean.
- Sturdy knobs that are easy to operate.
- Gas valves allow proper flame control.
The Glen Burner stove has almost the same price as the Prestige Edge gas stove. And if we talk about its appearance, well, it is fair to say that it is nowhere less in its design than the former.
With an appealing black slim design, it is safe to say that the Glen gas stove is quite the upgrade of modern burner stoves.
There is maximum space between the four burners, and the thick glass top is scratch resistant and makes it quite easy to clean stains of all sorts. Thus, maintaining the gas stove is way easier due to its structure.
The knobs are quite sturdy, and the gas valves have half-precision, which ensures proper flame control. The pam supports are once again solid and sturdy to accommodate all types of heavy vessels.
- Comes with a drip tray made of stainless steel to prevent spillage of food.
- Gas valves are half-precision that promise no leakage of gas as well as proper flame control.
- Strong and sturdy pan support to accomplish heavy utensils.
- Magnetic black design that is quite eye-catching.
- The tough and smooth glass top is easy to clean and is even resistant to scratches.
- Has a total of 4 burners for all sorts of cooking.
- The Installation cost is relatively high.
- It is not auto-ignition, as mentioned in its description.
Editor’s Note –
Just go for it! The Glen Edge gas stove is worth every penny you invest in it. It gives your kitchen everything it needs, from a modern design to all the functions that we have mentioned above.
Key features –
- Ergonomic gas knobs.
- Brass burners have three-pin support.
- Smart cooktop.
- 8 mm toughened glass top.
If you are tech-savvy or love to have everything smart at your home, the Sunflame Excel gas stove is the one for you. This smart cooktop has uber-cool features that you can easily operate.
The black stainless, along with its anti-skid body, attracts everyone’s attention. The glass top is about 8 mm thick and toughened to ensure its heat resistance and strength. The gas knobs are at the left side of the stove, adding to the clean design.
The brass burner is forged, which means additional strength and longevity, the pan support is heavy-duty, and the knob design you get is super ergonomic.
The pan supports ensure that the stoves accommodate heavier vessels without causing any damage to the stove or any of its parts. The drip tray is stainless steel and easier to clean, which means no extra effort scrubbing drip trays.
A very cool feature is the three-pin support on the brass burners if you wish to heat oil or anything in a small bowl or spoon.
- Smart cooktop with an 8 mm toughened glass top.
- Forged brass burners that have three-pin support to allow heating smaller bowls of spoons.
- Drip trays are made from stainless steel and are quite easy to clean.
- Pan supports are quite sturdy and allow heavier or even larger vessels on the stove.
- Have ergonomic knobs on the left side of the stove.
- The brass burners are prone to damage after a few month’s use.
Editor’s Note –
The Sunflame Excel is an overall smart cooktop that has all features of a modern burner stove. Although we would say that it does not have additional benefits that would make it better than the other stoves, it is still a great burner stove for the price that it comes for.
Key features –
- Has a stainless steel body.
- Has an auto-ignition feature.
- Strong pan support.
- Highly efficient brass burners.
- Has an inlet pipe made from high-quality material.
To make your cooking safe, convenient, and easy, Lifelong automatic ignition is another great burner stove. It is auto-ignition which is the chief feature.
The burners are of high quality and are quite efficient, ensuring an even distribution of heat all over them. You will be ensured that there is no leakage of gas.
The pan support is quite sturdy and provides adequate support to the base to allow larger or heavier vessels on the burner. The auto-ignition feature of the stove is quite easy to use.
The burner stove has an inlet pipe at the backside made from high-quality material, ensuring that there is no gas leakage. The nylon knobs are another bonus to the stove.
Flames can easily be controlled because of the nylon knobs maintaining safety in the kitchen. The toughened glass top is about 6 mm thick and is resistant to heat.
- Has an auto-ignition which is very easy to use.
- Comes with a glass top that is thermally toughened and is resistant to heat.
- Has sturdy pan support that allows all kinds of vessels.
- Easy flame control using gas knobs.
- High-quality brass burners that allow easy distribution of heat all over it.
- Ensures safe usage of gas without any leakage.
- It has an anti-skid leg allowing enough space.
- Knobs are hard to push and lack smooth operation.
Editor’s Note –
The Lifelong automatic gas stove is easy to use and comes at a good price. It is even auto-ignition which means it works on batteries as well and will be easy to operate. It is an overall good stove.
- Has 3 burners.
- The black stainless body that suits the modern kitchen.
- Smart cooktop with auto-ignition.
- It can work on batteries as well.
- Toughened glass top for heat resistance
iBell Aero3bgh is a gas stove with 3 burners. The most attractive feature of this glass top is that it is an auto ignition gas stove. This is another smart cooktop in a true sense.
The gas knobs are fairly ergonomic with auto-ignition, which means it will be quite easy for you to control the flames smoothly. The ignitor of the gas stove is battery powered, which is another smart feature.
The ignitor lights up immediately after you turn on the knobs which is super cool. You will need batteries if you wish to operate the gas stove on auto-ignition. There is a battery holder too.
If we talk about the appearance, the iBell Aero3bgh has a black stainless body ideal for the modern kitchen aesthetic. It comes with individual pan support and brass burners that are highly efficient.
The brass burners are very easy to clean and are super safe from the damage caused due to the extremely high temperature from the stove. The glass top is toughened for heat resistance as well as scratch-resistant.
- Autoignition gas stove.
- The gas stove can even work on batteries.
- Easy to operate gas knobs that instantly turn the light up if used on auto-ignition.
- Has 3 burners to facilitate faster cooking.
- Comes with a battery holder.
- High quality brass burners and has individual pan support.
- The glass top is toughened and is resistant to scratches.
- After-sales service is not up to mark.
Editor’s Note –
Our take on this gas stove is quite simple. Just go for it. It is everything that you can get at such a price. Not only is it smart, but auto ignition and even the design are up to the mark. All in all, it is worth your investment.
Key features –
- Great stainless body structure.
- Brass burners are of high quality.
- Three-pin support features in the brass burners.
- 6 mm toughened glass top.
- Heat resistant and durable.
One of the comparatively cheaper stoves is the Sunflame Crystal Nova. We had earlier mentioned the Sunflames gas stove but the smart cooktop one. Well, this brand affordably has quite ergonomic gas stoves.
The gas stove has a stainless body that gives a custom look to your kitchen. It comes with all the important features that other Sunflame gas stoves do.
They include brass burners, pan support, gas knobs, and one of the extra features is the burner cleaning needle. The brass burners are quite high quality ensuring no leakage of gas.
This needle helps in cleaning the burner holes and prevents them from clogging and getting dirty.
Once again, there is the three-pin support for heating something in small quantities. The glass top of the burner is 6 mm and thermally toughened, which means no one gets hurt from even a slight touch on the cooktop.
- Comes with a burner cleaning needle that helps in pricking the clogged holes.
- Has a high-quality brass burner that ensures no leakage of gas.
- An attractive stainless body that gives a custom look to the kitchen.
- Has three-pin support in the brass burners.
- Quite affordable for people on a budget restraint.
- The glass top is toughened and is about 6 mm thick.
- The knobs are different, as shown in the picture.
Editor’s Note –
You can go for the Sunflame Crystal Nova gas stove if you are on a tight budget. Although it may not be a smart cooktop or a sleek one, it does its job of cooking and keeping the kitchen safe from gas leakage pretty well. Furthermore, it is a durable product, so you are likely to get way more worthy of your money.
Do all the above gas stoves have an auto-ignition feature?
No, not all gas stoves mentioned above have an auto-ignition feature. Three of the gas stoves have auto-ignition in them.
Is auto-ignition a necessary feature?
Auto ignition is not a mandatory feature. Although having an auto ignition gas stove is quite helpful but not necessarily. We have mentioned some of the best gas stoves with auto-ignition in the list above.
Is the glass top heat resistant?
Yes, each of the gas stoves has glass tops that are resistant to heat as well as scratches. They are all thermally toughened and are from 6 mm to 8 mm in thickness. The surface makes them easy to clean and maintain.
Can I install a gas stove under 10000 on my own?
Although it’s not impossible to install a gas stove on your own, we would still advise you to get professional help. Every gas stove comes with a different set of instructions that the professionals would be aware of. They make sure the job is done safely without any leakage of gas.
Last but not least, we hope you found which gas stove out of all the ones in the list suits your kitchen needs.
We tried our best in jotting down six of the best burner stoves available online as well as in your nearest kitchen appliances store. These gas stoves, along with their pros, cons, and key features, are sure to help you figure out which stove is the best one for you.
This list is not based on the prices of the burner stove but on their efficiency and longevity. We have kept all the mandatory features in mind while creating this list of best gas stove under 10000 in India.
You may even share the article with your friends and acquaintances who may be in search of a gas stove.